Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday

Hey everyone,
Well today is the big day, we officially start our adventure today. :) Brazil, here we come! Get ready for the unquenchable fire of God!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have much to say, but I want to say that we need to make sure our walk with God is good and pure and always for Him. We cant just sometimes follow God, you are either there or not and I know I personally want God to tell me when I get to heaven, "well done my good and faithful servant". I don't want him to say, "I don't even know you." God knows what we do on the computer and what we watch on TV even if our parents don't. God knows everything we do, And He is always there for us. He will NEVER leave you or forsake you even if you don't follow Him, as long as you come back to Him and say," I'm sorry, I was wrong forgive me", He will. Remember, true repentance is walking away from the sin. He wont even remember what all you did in the past. A lot of times we ask God to forget what we have done, but He already forgot when you repented. It is us that needs to let go of our past and move on.
Patty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment