Friday, June 18, 2010

Already recieved

Hey Everyone This is Tommy.

At our first group meeting Mark asked each team member what each of wanted to receive from this trip ( sort of why each of us have come) well for about 8 months prior to this meeting I had been seeking to enter the missions field to get a feel of the dynamics of spreading the gospel to the nations. So I said I need to overcome my fear and shyness, so that I can spread the gospel, because in the future I plan on going to Iran for the kingdoms cause.

Well I have received what I sought in this trip and more, and we leave for Brazil in 12 days, God has really been working in my life over the past month. While before, I was "not the type" who was able to talk about God in public (or even many personal conversations), it seems now any time I am talking to someone, the conversation seems to turn to what God is doing in this world by the power of his son Jesus.

I received the measure of boldness I wanted and much more. I am observing things of the spirit, such as spiritual gifts,and their nature. I am also able to see how God has been moving in my life, things that have developed over years that I am now how it all fits neatly together in His plans.

God is building His army, this team is a part. He is moving in this world, and it is powerful.

Grace be with you,
Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment