Monday, June 21, 2010

Bone-gee-ah ~(good morning) :) Today is my day to blog so woohoo!! Here are some more verses...

Psalm 27:1 ~ The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

Luke 10:17-20 ~ Then the seventy* returned with joy, saying "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name." And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather* rejoice because your names are written in heaven.

Matthew 7: 7-8 ~ "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.


A lot of things have been happening lately! Prayers being answered, favor, people asking me for prayer, I have been forgiving and repenting, and reading my bible obviously haha, but things have been just amazing lately and there going to continue being that way.
Our God is an awesome God! and you better believe it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment