Monday, June 21, 2010

Hey guys this is Lane.
Sorry I haven't been able to post something on here yet. I just got me a google acount and I had to get someone to send me an invitation to post something on here. So let me get stated. Ok so I was gonna share some stuff about what I've been experenceing in the last couple weeks. This sunday I was soaking and talking to Holy Spirit and asking Him if He could open my eyes and let me see into the spiritual realm for a minute and see an Angel. So I opened my eyes for a quick seconed and right as I opened my eyes I looked out the window and a white dove flies by. That was an awesome experience for me.
I've had this verse on my heart for a while. I think someone has already posted this verse but its Mark 16: 15-18. I've been having dreams about stuff that prepares me for what I'm gonna do down there in Brazil and I've been working on getting in a better relationship with Him. I've just had a great time lately just talking to Him and hearing stuff like I never have in my life.

Thanks for listening,
Lane

2 comments: