Friday, June 25, 2010

On Wednesday we were forgiving and letting go of things during youth group. One of my friends went through a tough child hood and its still continuing. She was crying and that hurt me so I walked over to her and looked her in the eyes and she started to bawl. I gave her a hug and was about to leave and then the words "I love you" flew out of my mouth. She lunged at me and gave me a hug. And after that she told me "I haven't heard that in so long. Its always "Your such a hassel, Its harder to raise a kid that isn't yours"..... etc. That hurt me so much to see her in pain and to learn that she hasn't heard those words in so long...................... We are all loved, sometimes we just have to step up and take the place of others and let them know God will always love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment