Sunday, June 27, 2010

Waves of Glory

I feel in the spirit the Lord saying..." I have chosen you ALL, and equipped each you. Go to these people of mine, bring forth my plans and purpose in there lives... Set their heartbeat in time with El Elyon (The God most High) for His plans and design is on this adventure...As my Word goes out from each of you watch it touch ALL who is in it's path....Watch it wash many clean ... Watch it set wind to the sails of those on a journey...Watch it give "Life" to the dry bones... Watch, watch and see it set FIRE, my "Holy Fire" in this place Curitiba that I have sent you...." I see waves of Glory as each of us speak forth destiny in "Lives" the Father has placed in front of each of us....Speak Life....Speak Kingdom...Speak Forth the "Love of our Father"...Alleluia...Alleluia..Amen

1 comment: