Thursday, July 8, 2010

Supernatural is the new normal

Okay, so on this trip I have seen God do amazing works. Not only through speakers like Randy Clark, but through the team and their hands, me and my hands. I have seen the supernatural as reality.

There was a woman who had 10 screws and a metal plate in her ankle, she had pain and restricted movment from this. She gets prayed for, the pain is gone and she has full movment restored.She goes to the doctor the next day and has her ankle X rayed. the doctor sees the X rays, goes up to the woman and says "please tell me you had somone remove that". In case you didn't catch that the metal dissapeared from her ankle through prayer.

There was a woman I prayed for, she had problems with her memory, as i prayed she said she could feel her brain being rewired.

There was a man (Julio) that a group of us were praying for, he had an infection in the tear ducts on his right eye, as we prayed for him he said he felt fire in his eye. One of us (Brandon) started calling for more fire. Julio gets slain in the spirit and falls over tears streaming from both eyes.

Now we are not super spiritual, perfect people. We are people who have decided that we want to walk in the power of God. We are no different than you, that means that you can also walk in this power. I challenge you, go forth, pray for people in Jesus name. He will show up, He is not a respecter of persons. If he will move through me he will move through you, even if you don't feel like he should. Just try it out.

I hope, I pray, you get what I am trying to tell you. I thank you for reading,and ask you to go forth and minister the kingdom,in Jesus name. God is with you.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment