Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last night I saw God doing some amazing things. when we go to the churches we have a few people go off to a different area as intercessors during the service and they return when we start going out and praying for the people in the crowd. Well last night i volunteered as an intercessor, and you could feel the power of God in the upper room where we were at. after a while of us praying, a lady who is trained and seasoned in the sport of intercession came and showed us some tricks of the trade. like how to work together, intercession is a team sport. The power of God was already upon us in the room, but we started seeing how to flow together and compliment the revelations each of us were getting for further revelation of God and what he is doing.

I remember some of what God revealed to the group, but I had one thing happen to me that was amazing. We were praying, and I got slain in the spirit, so there I was, laying on my back just feeling the presence of God, and I ask " okay God, you have me here, what do you want to show me?" and I start getting words of knowledge all over the place. God touching me, bottom of the right foot,back of the left knee middle of the back:right side. With that God saying I want to heal this. I had 6 or 7 places, as Randy gave out 3 of the words of knowledge I got, the team gave out another 3. I gave only 1. so God confirmed what he revealed to me. Yeah it was pretty amazing.
I can't wait to see what God is going to do tonight

Thank you for reading and God bless you.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment