Saturday, July 10, 2010

July10,210

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!
the count down starts, the players are drained,huffing and puffing,can they finish the race?

can they stick it through? for i know the plans i have for you plans of prospering ,isnt that not Gods plan. yes yes! we have done and are doing the work of God . do not dout for you have the keys to the kingdom in your hands. so what are you going to do with it? i am right there beside you giving you insight to my throne room. listen to me and heaar my voice it speakes softly. it is not a booming voice. so listen and HEAR ME SAY......
what we have been doing here is more than just a post on a wall.....its more than sparking your interest in your passsion. its more than just my words and my what i want you to hear. you might not even get my spirits passion from reading this. but buy just from being here my eyes have been opened to a God that is not in a box. no he is .......he is forever young and for ever old. forever mine. I Vanessa Ashley Prater has the KEYS TO THE KINGDOM! do not understand what that means? it means i can through the power of Jesus Christ raise the dead , cause the blind to see, deliver those from the hand of the devil! i am just only JUST a pencil,a mailman, but God rigths the letter,and I WANT TO BE APART OF IT! in any way. go anywhere do any thing. I NOW IT WILL BE HARD SOMETIMES. i know but my spirit crys out YES! my flesh willl be burnt as a sacrifise . it has to be burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment